Sunday, September 21, 2008

PHOENIX…DAY 2

I started “house hunting” at 11am this morning with the company with my aunt. We headed west of their Phoenix houses to the Town of Laveen. Laveen lies just to the west of Phoenix and just north of South and Estrella Mountains. On our last stop we came across my favorite property.



Located at the west end of Laveen, I came across a property that I absolutely fell in love with. It’s a 2,247 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 car garage which lies on 7,233 sq. ft. of property. The house comes with all stainless steel appliances such as refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and range stove/oven, and washer/dryer. The kitchen cabinets are Sussex Cherry with 2 1/4” crown molding and Granite stone countertops all around. The floors are all 18” tiles with carpeted bedrooms.



The backyard views are amazing; facing south, southwest with a beautiful view of the two mountains to the rear of the property. All of this for under $200,000…I want to move into this house so bad!



Tomorrow it’s off to look in the southeast valley before my trip back to the OC.

0 comments: